3 cups rolled oats
1 cup dates
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup water or coconut water
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup cashew pieces
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss together oats, cashews, and shredded coconut in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Blend together banana, dates, water, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Whisk together with coconut oil.
- Toss oat mix with banana mixture until oats are evenly coated.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet. Bake about 40 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Once cool, store in airtight container. Keeps well for about 2 weeks.
- Serve with fresh fruit and warm almond or rice milk for the colder months.
Recipe compliments of Brook Rivera, HHC at www.swtshine.com