Start off your day with a healthy breakfast as part of the D’Brant Infinite Wellness Plan. Here are some suggestions; check out Dr. D’Brant’s other recipes for additional ideas.
Breakfast options* (choose one daily)
- Two-egg omelet with 1/4 cup each chopped onions, peppers, asparagus; prepare with 1 tsp. olive oil and serve with one warmed corn tortilla
- 1 serving plain goat-milk yogurt with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, 1 Tbs. dried cherries, 1 tsp. each chopped almonds, walnuts, and cashews, pinch of cinnamon
- 1 protein shake prepared with 2 scoops FitFood whey protein shake mix, 8 oz. rice or almond milk and ice to taste
- 3 oz. organic turkey breakfast sausages, with 1/2 cup cooked steel cut oatmeal (not instant), 1/2 cup berries, pinch cinnamon
- Two egg whites with 2 oz. low-fat or soy cheese, with 1 sliced apple, 2 tsp. almond butter.
Each breakfast averages:
- 320 calories
- 26 grams protein (31% of calories)
- 31 grams carbohydrate (37% of calories)
- 12 grams fat (32% of calories)
- 4 grams saturated fat
- 3 grams fiber
- 320 mg. sodium
* here are more breakfast recipes