The trick and pleasure to this recipe is to pile on the veggies. I keep the chips and cheese to a minimum…and don’t overdo it on the spinach.
Ingredients: (for 1-2 people)
- Handful of spinach
- Raw cheese, shredded
- Black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup pinto or black beans and/or meat of choice
- 1/2 -1 red bell pepper, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Corn tortilla chips (optional)
- In a pie dish layer chips, spinach, beans, meat, and cheese. Place in broiler until cheese is melted and spinach is wilted.
- Remove dish from broiler. Layer on top black olives, red bell pepper, cilantro, avocado, and salsa…serve and eat!