Dr. Garry D’Brant is an award-winning alternative healthcare provider who is deeply committed to providing compassionate and knowledgeable care to his patients. He has been practicing for over 30 years and maintains a private practice in chiropractic, body centered psychotherapy, nutrition, anti-aging therapies, naturopathic medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine.
Dr. D’Brant has focused on balancing the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of each individual. He specializes in detoxification, treating fatigue and adrenal burnout, and improving people’s lives by helping them lose weight.
Dr. D’Brant uses a “whole person approach”. His holistic approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. D’Brant is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. Contact him here to get started on your path to wellness.
Dr. D’Brant enjoys spending time with his four grown children, white water rafting, and studying health. Some of his most meaningful experiences include adopting a daughter from China, raising a son with Aspberger’s Syndrome, and traveling the world in search of global (and delicious) superfoods.
- New York State licensed chiropractor
- New York State certified dietician/nutritionist
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition
- Diplomate of the Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture
- Certified traditional naturopath
- Licensed clinical social worker in New York State
- Board certified in anti-aging medicine from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Certified clinical nutritionist by the American and International Association of Clinical Nutritionists
- Certified in energetic clearing technique, a body centered emotional release technique founded by Judith Johnson
- Certified senior trainer in primary emotional energy recovery, a body centered therapy founded by John Lee and Dan Jones