About Dr. D’Brant
Dr. Garry D’Brant is an award-winning alternative healthcare provider who is deeply committed to providing compassionate and knowledgeable care to his patients. He has been practicing for over 30 years and his private practice includes chiropractics, body centered psychotherapy, nutrition, anti-aging therapies, naturopathic medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine.
Dr. D’Brant focuses on balancing the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of each individual. He specializes in:
- treating fatigue and adrenal burnout
- improving people’s lives by helping them lose weight
Dr. D’Brant uses a holistic “whole person” approach, which means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and making whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. D’Brant is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. Contact him here to get started on your path to wellness.
Follow Dr. Brant on social media:
Dr. D’Brant enjoys spending time with his four grown children, white water rafting, and studying health. Some of his most meaningful experiences include adopting a daughter from China, raising a son with Aspberger’s Syndrome, and traveling the world in search of global (and delicious) superfoods.
- New York State licensed chiropractor
- New York State certified dietician/nutritionist
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition
- Diplomate of the Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture
- Certified traditional naturopath
- Licensed clinical social worker in New York State
- Board certified in anti-aging medicine from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Certified clinical nutritionist by the American and International Association of Clinical Nutritionists
- Certified in energetic clearing technique, a body centered emotional release technique founded by Judith Johnson
- Certified senior trainer in primary emotional energy recovery, a body centered therapy founded by John Lee and Dan Jones